Monday, March 7, 2011

My Little Hockey All Star!

March has finally arrived which means two things spring is just around the corner and hockey season is coming to a close. The spring thing is a sore subject with me as I have heard we are in for 3 more months of cold weather...... Disgusting!! I am however sad to see hockey season end. Our little guy has improved so much this year and he is such a joy to watch! This year we have been blessed with a great group of parents, coaches and kids on our team, which has made it a pleasure to participate in. One parent in particular has shared his talent of photography with us and I have appreciated it emmensely. Thank you Keith for capturing the memories!
Of course I had to scrapbook these fabulous photos. I created this layout using a sketch from Sketch Support. I used sketch #8.

Theresa Collins' new sports line was perfect for this layout.

Photos by keith Andrews
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...