Thursday, November 18, 2010

Countdown To Christmas Tag Reveal!

I was hugely surprised that one project could generate so much interest!! To my surprise I found this on Two Peas in a Bucket. Countdown to Christmas made it on Top 3 projects by views, likes and most bookmarked!! Can I just say I was a little excited, to say the least.





I will be teaching this Countdown to Christmas project to a full class on Sunday, November 21. I will be posting the individual tags on my blog starting on Monday, Nov 22! Thank you to all who came by for a peek and to all who left kind messages!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Congrats Susan! I say well deserved! It is awesome!!!

LisaAnn said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment on my blog for my December Daily! Always appreciate a kind word! The frame is MM Glitter Bling silver snowflake. I purchased at Michaels and it is item 35702. I am not sure what collection it is from. Hope this helps! Thanks again.

Kristy Hansenwi said...

I am so excited about your countdown...it looks lovely and wish I could touch it in person. kh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...