Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Fever!

Can you even believe this weather, I am lovin it! It is hard to concentrate when all I can think about is spending the day out in this gorgeous weather. I have been working hard on upcoming classes that I can show just a bit later. I have also created a new class that will be offered at Scrapbooker's Bliss called Take 5 with Susan. I will be selecting 5 new products from one scrapbook line and we will create 2 fabulous 12x12 layouts. This month I have selected products from Anna Griffin that you will love.

Over at The Inspired Scrapper I was challenged to create a layout using style/colour trends for this spring. This is the layout I created.

I will be back soon with some sneak peaks of my upcoming classes!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Hi Susan! Your response to the Inspired Scrapper challenge is so gorgeous!! Well done! Looking forward to those sneak peeks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...